As you can probably guess, when you're preparing to move, you'll need boxes and tape - and perhaps some bubble-wrap or old newspapers to use as protective wrapping for delicate items.
But that may not be all you need. Take a look at this list and see if you'll want any of these on hand while you're packing or on moving day.
- Colour markers for labelling boxes (Tip: Colour coding boxes by room will make unpacking much easier)
- Stretch wrap to protect larger items that can't fit into a box.
- Small plastic bags to store dis-assembled parts, such as sofa legs, cabinet hardware, etc. (You don't want to lose them!)
- Moving blankets to protect floors.
- A dolly or hand truck to move heavy items. (You can rent these)
- Mattress moving bag. This